Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes
|App Name||Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes|
|Update||November 18, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes, Guide, and Its Features
Fuelio is application to track your mileage, gas consumption and costs. Using this app you can track car expenses, auto service, your fill-ups, fuel consumption, car’s mileage, costs and gas prices. You can also use our GPS tracker to save your routes automatically.
🛣 See the overview of mileage, gas costs for one or more vehicles. Supports different fuel types and now also bi-fuel vehicles. Can visualize your fill-ups on Google map.
Gas prices – crowdsourcing
⛽️ The app will also show you fuel prices and nearest gas stations.
Fuelio: Gas log & costs is using full tank algorithm to calculate fuel consumption. Thanks to this, the app can calculate how many litres/gallons of fuel you have used between fill-ups. When you buy fuel just enter the amount you purchased and your current odometer value. Fill-up will calculate your fuel economy/efficiency, maintain a log of your purchases, and display plots and statistics for your data.
The app provides statistics as total and average number of fill-ups, fuel costs and mileage in a nice-looking, easy to use interface and in visual charts.
Fuelio app stores your data locally but any time you want, you can connect it to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive) and make sure you won’t loose your data even after loosing or crashing your device.
Trip Log – GPS tracker
You can manually or automatically track your trips (with GPS).
Register your trip and see its real cost with some summary and map preview. You can also save your routes to GPX format.
– Easy and clean design
– Mileage log (track your fill-ups, gas costs, fuel economy, partial fill-ups, gps location)
– Costs tracking (auto service)
– Vehicle management – fuel costs
– Multiple vehicles
– Bi-fuel vehicle tracking (with two tanks eg. Gasoline + LPG)
– Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
– Distance unit: kilometres, miles
– Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
– Import/Export to SD (CSV)
– Show your fill-ups on Google Map
– Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs…)
– Dropbox Backup
– Google Drive Backup
– Reminders (date, odo counter)
– Flex vehicles support
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-backup with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-backup with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats – you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking…)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total monthly costs)
Reporting module – create report for your car, save it to TEXT file and share it!
You can find us:
Official site: http://fuel.io
🐛 We fixed many issues in this release. We improved changing prices at stations (crowdsourcing), changes prices format in some countries, there’s new updated menu and few smaller issues reported by users.
🎨 If you have already Android 12 – don’t forget to check out our new theme with dynamic colors and Material You!
The Fuelio: gas log, costs, routes is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.