Game Informer for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Game Informer on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Game Informer for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Game Informer on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Game Informer on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Game Informer on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Game Informer
|App Name||Game Informer|
|Update||January 12, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Game Informer, Guide, and Its Features
For questions and concerns, please visit the FAQs at https://www.gameinformer.com/maghelp
Subscriber Login Instructions:
1. Please clear the app’s data and cache to ensure the app is the most up-to-date.
2. Before you can login, create a free account at https://www.gameinformer.com using the same email addressed you used to register your subscription.
3. Link your subscription to your account at https://www.gameinformer.com/activate.
4. Return to the app, go to the My Account tab, and log in with your gameinformer.com username/password for full subscription access.
Welcome to Game Informer, the world’s largest computer and video game magazine!
A 29-year veteran to publishing, Game Informer Magazine continues to shape the video game industry by expanding perspectives and providing in-depth knowledge and insight into the games market. We deliver news, previews, reviews, and features on computer, mobile, social, and console video games including PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation VR, Rift, Quest, Vive, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, PlayStation Vita, 3DS, PSP, DS, Stadia, PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, PlayStation, N64, SNES, NES, Dreamcast.
Android app users get all the great content from the print edition PLUS:
* Get earlier access to new and expanded content than print subscribers!
* Watch embedded movies inside the app!
* Interactive screenshot galleries!
* Single issues are $4.99
* One year subscription for just $14.99 (auto-renew)
Payment will be charged to your preferred method of payment at confirmation of purchase in Google Wallet.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period, however, you can disable auto-renewal by going to your google play subscription management options (refer to the instructions at https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481).
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Resolve in-app subscription authentication
The Game Informer is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.