In this article, we are going to discuss how you can download Geeni for PC (Windows & Mac) as well as the installation of this app. Without further ado, let’s start.
Geeni App for PC
Geeni is your best partner to control home devices on one go easily. It requires no complicated hubs like others need to operate.
With its AI feature, it easily connects to your home internet. Its user-friendly features are enough for everyone to use. You don’t need to worry if you are outside your house, as this app lets you control your devices remotely by using Amazon Echo from anywhere in the world.
List of Geeni Features
Let’s come and discuss the Geeni app features.
Schedule When to Turn off and on
This feature lets you schedule your devices when to turn them on and off. It goes along with all Geeni-enabled devices.
With its remote-based access, you can control your devices remotely from any phone or computer by logging into your account.
Easy Access to all devices
Control each device easily. You can change the theme of lights and control each light color separately.
Track Energy Usage
You can track each socket’s energy usage and dim down lights separately and individually.
Choose who can have Access
You can share your account with your family members and roommates, so if they want, they will also be able to control devices from their phones.
Geeni APK Free Download
|Minimum Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Type of License||Free|
|Last Update||April 12, 2022|
|Download Link||Geeni APK|
Install Geeni for PC (Windows & Mac)
In order to install the Geeni app on your PC Windows 11/10/8 or Mac, you have to choose any of the following methods.
Download and Install Geeni on PC Using Bluestacks (Method 1)
- The first method is to download the Bluestacks emulator on your PC from the below.
- After you save a copy of the Bluestacks emulator, double-click it to launch the installer.
- The install wizard will appear now. All you need to do is follow the instructions that were given on your screen.
- When you completed the installation, open the Bluestacks from your computer.
- Find the Google Play Store and then sign in to your account.
- Click the search bar and start typing the “Geeni“.
- Hit the “Install” button and this will start downloading the Geeni on your PC (Windows/Mac)
- Once you completed the installation, open the home of Bluestacks and then click the icon of the Geeni from there to start using this app on your PC.
Download and Install Geeni on PC Using MEmu (Method 2)
- The first thing that you need to do is to download the emulator called Nox Player. You can get it by checking the source below.
- Once you downloaded the Nox Player, open the installer by double-clicking the file.
- In this way, the install wizard will appear, just follow the on-screen instruction that appears on your screen.
- After the installation, find the Nox Player from your computer and then open it.
- Now, look for Google Play and launch it.
- Sign in to your Google account to continue using the Play Store.
- Next, click the search bar and then type the app that you want to search. In this case, type the “Geeni“.
- When it appears on the result, click the “Install” button to start the download of this app.
- Once installed, go back to the home of Nox Player and you will see the newly installed Geeni. Click to start using it.
Let’s have a look at similar apps.
Govee app helps you control your smart devices. This app allows smart status checks, connecting new devices quickly, and more.
Magic Home Pro
It is a smart controller for led lightning. Its compatible devices are Wi-Fi RGBW led bulb and led downlight. It has an ON/OFF feature for both.
Sonos S1 Controller
It is essentially used to control systems and devices remotely. This app can adjust volume, set alarms, and much more.
Homey lets you control devices from your phone anywhere. It can connect up to 50,000 smart devices from a single app.
Can I view my Geeni camera on my PC?
Likewise, you can easily access your smart devices on your pc or laptop by logging into your cloud account from anywhere.
What apps work with Geeni camera?
Geeni app uses Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice.
How do I connect Geeni to Wi-Fi?
There are quick, easy steps you follow:
- Turn on your device and be sure the indicator light is blinking.
- While the app is open, click on the + button, then click on Smart Power. By doing this, the indicator light turns blue, indicating it is now connected to Wi-Fi.
Does Geeni charge a monthly fee?
Once you buy the device, you don’t need to pay further for any subscription. All you need is to download this app.
The app compatibility is just amazing. It lets you connect to your smart devices on your phone, tablet, laptop, or pc from anywhere. You will be intrigued by its user interference once you have this app. My final verdict is it is worth having experience.