GeniusEye for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the GeniusEye on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download GeniusEye for PC & Mac?
In order to download the GeniusEye on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the GeniusEye on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the GeniusEye on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of GeniusEye
|Update||August 26, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About GeniusEye, Guide, and Its Features
You can see the real-time situation of your home, office, shop, and factory through your mobile phone anytime, anywhere. You can also share your device to let friends and relatives watch it together and make a voice call with your family. If an alarm is detected in the place you care about, the camera will instantly Send a short message to inform you, so that your life and property are protected.
High-definition and standard-definition two viewing modes, adapt to various network environments, and can watch as fast as the traffic is not enough. The device is added with one click, bid farewell to the tedious installation and setting process, the operation is very simple, the mobile phone can play back the video at any time, and record the beautiful moments in life.
1. New function “Preset Position”
2. New function “Mobile tracking”
3. New function “PTZ calibration”
4. New function “4G device signal display”
5. New function “Account cancellation”
In [My]-[About], you can cancel your account
6. Fixed known bugs
The GeniusEye is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.