GIF Player – OmniGIF for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the GIF Player – OmniGIF on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download GIF Player – OmniGIF for PC & Mac?
In order to download the GIF Player – OmniGIF on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the GIF Player – OmniGIF on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the GIF Player – OmniGIF on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of GIF Player – OmniGIF
|App Name||GIF Player – OmniGIF|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About GIF Player – OmniGIF, Guide, and Its Features
OmniGIF is your best Android GIF player, maker and editor.
OmniGIF is also your best choice for playing APNG (animated PNG) and animated WEBP on Android, you just need to enable it in the settings menu.
With OmniGIF, you can:
◆ Easily mange your GIFs, video clips and photos.
• Browse your media database in a fancy gallery mode
• Navigate device storage with a handy file explorer
• Hide private files secretly to hide them from other application
• Label your favorite item to find them easily later
◆ Play your content with plenty of options:
• Fast and slow playback
• Play forward and backward
• Frame by frame playing
• Zoom in and out, and panning freely
• Slide show with mixed GIF, video and static images
• Share your GIF, video or photo to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Messenger, Line, WhatsApp, Gmail and any other applications
◆ Edit your GIFs or create new GIF from your video clip
• Resizing and cropping
• Trimming and resampling
• Add caption and watermark
• Many other color/encoding options
• Optimizing to shrink file size to use it as emoji and send it to your Facebook, Twitter,, Messenger, Line friends.
◆ Navigate popular Internet GIF/video resources
• OmniGIF provides a nice Reddit explorer
• You can search or add a SubReddit by its name
• More online GIF websites will be supported in future
There are also plenty of additional options which can help you tune this application to serve your at its best.
Now you can set GIF/Video as wallpaper. Please do NOT blame this app if your battery usage is increased.
The GIF Player – OmniGIF is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.