GPS Status & Toolbox for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the GPS Status & Toolbox on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download GPS Status & Toolbox for PC & Mac?
In order to download the GPS Status & Toolbox on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the GPS Status & Toolbox on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the GPS Status & Toolbox on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of GPS Status & Toolbox
|App Name||GPS Status & Toolbox|
|Update||April 11, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
FAQs About GPS Status & Toolbox, Guide, and Its Features
Have you ever waited minutes to get a GPS lock? Do you often forget where your car is parked? Did you ever wonder what sensors do your device have and whether they work properly?
GPS Status & Toolbox is the answer to all your needs.
Displays all the GPS and sensor data you ever were curious about: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quickly marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (AGPS) regularly for faster fixes.
– show/store/edit/export unlimited waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
– pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
– picture in picture mode
– background AGPS downloading
– removed ads
User Guide at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus/faq
– updated to target Android 11. Android 8 or later is required.
– fixed legacy PRO key problem on Android 11
– no longer needs storage permission for POI import
– AGPS data download fixed on Android 10+
– Because of new restrictions coming with the updated Play Store Policies, the status notification feature has been removed. This feature is no longer allowed in the app. Please note that no amount of complaints or 1 start reviews written will change this as this was NOT my own decision.
The GPS Status & Toolbox is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.