HIVE Office for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the HIVE Office on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download HIVE Office for PC & Mac?
In order to download the HIVE Office on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the HIVE Office on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the HIVE Office on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of HIVE Office
|App Name||HIVE Office|
|Update||October 21, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About HIVE Office, Guide, and Its Features
HIVE™ is a mobile-first and employee-centric application that helps organizations easily hybridize their workplace and manage a safe return of their employees. Packed with innovative features such as hotelling, virtual lobby, A.I. Insight, coworking space integration and more, the highly customizable HIVE™ platform is a data-rich solution that keeps paces with the nature of work, fosters mixed-presence collaboration and promotes business mobility. HIVE™ was designed from the ground up as a hybrid workplace management solution that integrates with MS 365, Active Directory, Single Sign-On, key fob systems and more.
– Newly designed sign-in page
– fix calendar issue caused by day light saving in November
The HIVE Office is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.