HiveWallet for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the HiveWallet on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download HiveWallet for PC & Mac?
In order to download the HiveWallet on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the HiveWallet on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the HiveWallet on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of HiveWallet
|Update||October 19, 2020|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About HiveWallet, Guide, and Its Features
Hive is the blockchain for multimedia. Blogging stories, sharing videos, livestreams, sounds and images. Returning the value created by creativity back to the creators themselves. The users are the owners of this decentralised platform.
With the HiveWallet you can monitor any account on the Hive blockchain. Specifically you can:
– Monitor any account’s balances and recent Hive & HBD transactions
– Optionally login with your key (or password) and send Hive & HBD to any user by signing broadcast messages with your key.
– Use the Dapp optimized browser to browse the Hive ecosystem and securely perform activities on the Hive blockchain through the HiveWallet via Keychain for Hive enabled websites.
1. The app never accesses or holds onto users’ funds.
2. The app offers a client-side per device unique security model for storing private keys. Private keys are stored into an AES256 encrypted wallet file, which you encrypt with an obligatory difficult to guess passphrase. You will need to enter this passphrase every time you want to sign any transaction for broadcasting.
3. To make life easier for you, optionally you can utilise Touch ID (if your device provides it and you have enabled it), to store your passphrase into your device’s native encrypted keychain and easily sign transactions.
Important bugfix fixing wrong chain-ID.
– Updated for Hive hardfork 24
– Re-introduces PeakD support and many more interfaces / Hive-apps
The HiveWallet is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.