HP QuickDrop for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the HP QuickDrop on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download HP QuickDrop for PC & Mac?
In order to download the HP QuickDrop on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the HP QuickDrop on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the HP QuickDrop on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of HP QuickDrop
|App Name||HP QuickDrop|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs About HP QuickDrop, Guide, and Its Features
Quickly and securely transfer photos, videos, music files, documents, URLs, and more between your HP PC and Android phone or tablet with the push of a button. Pair multiple devices at once to share between all of your devices. View and respond to SMS notifications with Quick Reply.
Forget the hassle of emailing photos, compressing videos, or waiting around for your cloud files to update. HP QuickDrop transfers media and text in a flash, giving you more time to focus on what matters. No need for cables or Bluetooth, you can transfer files between your devices no matter the distance.
NOT compatible with HP Orbit. Requires HP QuickDrop PC companion app installed on a HP PC (available on the Microsoft Store). Please make sure you have the NEW HP QuickDrop application downloaded on your HP PC. The old HP Orbit application on your HP PC will not pair with HP QuickDrop.
1. Download this app for your mobile device
2. Download & install or open the HP QuickDrop application on your HP PC (available on the Microsoft Store).
3. Please ensure you are using HP QuickDrop on your PC and not HP Orbit
4. Launch HP QuickDrop and follow the pairing directions on your mobile device
• Share across OS ecosystems (Windows and iOS)
• Send photos, videos, notes, files, PDFs, URLs, and more
• View and respond to SMS notification using Quick Reply
• Easy, one-time pairing
• Pair multiple devices and switch between them easily
• Quick transfers, even of large files
• Enter a message to share notes, URLs, or addresses to your device
• Share photos directly to QuickDrop or browse your files to send
• Quickly share to social media without leaving the app
• Not compatible with HP Orbit
• Requires a 2017 or newer HP PC
• Requires HP QuickDrop PC companion app installed
• Windows 10 Home edition, 19H1 or higher
• Android 7 or higher
Questions? Visit https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06535756 for support.
The HP QuickDrop is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.