In this article, we are going to discuss how you can download the iCSee for PC (Windows & Mac) as well as the installation of this app. Without further ado, let’s start.
iCSee App for PC
iCSee for PC is security software that incorporates your home surveillance cameras. It monitors cameras and prompts you quickly if it finds any unusual activity. With its advanced tools, you can remotely lock doors. With the help of cloud ID, it gets access to your device, so it is very secure end to end.
Your android must be 5.0 and up to smoothly run this software on your android phone. The app doesn’t collect and share any user data. It has over five million downloads on the play store.
List of iCSee Features
The app has many exciting features which are crucial for home security. Let’s have a look at them.
The app provides a live streaming feature so you can monitor live activity on your device being captured by your CCTV cameras.
Wifi/Cellular Network Compatibility
It supports both network connections for the easiness of app users. So your security won’t be compromised.
Supports Audio Output
The app is compatible with providing audio output from a separate channel or with video consecutively.
Allows CCTV Footage on PC
The app allows live monitoring on your pc as well. With the help of any good emulator, you can download the app and get the same features on your pc as well.
Record your CCTV footage
It records the entire footage so you can playback it, and your security can’t get compromised.
iCSee APK Free Download
|Minimum Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Type of License||Free|
|Last Update||Jul 13, 2022|
|Download Link||iCSee APK|
Install iCSee for PC (Windows & Mac)
In order to install the iCSee app on your PC Windows 11/10/8 or Mac, you have to choose any of the following methods.
Download and Install iCSee on PC Using Bluestacks (Method 1)
- The first method is to download the Bluestacks emulator on your PC from the below.
- After you save a copy of the Bluestacks emulator, double-click it to launch the installer.
- The install wizard will appear now. All you need to do is follow the instructions that were given on your screen.
- When you completed the installation, open the Bluestacks from your computer.
- Find the Google Play Store and then sign in to your account.
- Click the search bar and start typing the “iCSee“.
- Hit the “Install” button and this will start downloading the iCSee on your PC (Windows/Mac)
- Once you completed the installation, open the home of Bluestacks and then click the icon of the iCSee from there to start using this app on your PC.
Download and Install iCSee on PC Using MEmu (Method 2)
- The first thing that you need to do is to download the emulator called Nox Player. You can get it by checking the source below.
- Once you downloaded the Nox Player, open the installer by double-clicking the file.
- In this way, the install wizard will appear, just follow the on-screen instruction that appears on your screen.
- After the installation, find the Nox Player from your computer and then open it.
- Now, look for Google Play and launch it.
- Sign in to your Google account to continue using the Play Store.
- Next, click the search bar and then type the app that you want to search. In this case, type the “iCSee“.
- When it appears on the result, click the “Install” button to start the download of this app.
- Once installed, go back to the home of Nox Player and you will see the newly installed iCSee. Click to start using it.
Here are similar apps of people’s interests.
It is specially designed for IPC and DVR. It lets you, video monitor, via cloud technology.
The app for advanced phones. It adopts the advanced cloud link P2P network transmission technology that lets you remote-based access very quickly to your device.
It makes sense since most smartphones make you think buying webcams is useless. iVCam makes your tablet or smartphone turn into an HB webcam for Windows.
360 Smart Camera
Connects you live with your loved ones. App provides a fantastic user experience. It has great features such as motion detection, facial recognization, and many more.
How do I setup my iCSee camera?
Open the app, click local login, and then click on the + icon. From there, you can set up your device on wifi or a mobile network.
How do I record video on iCSee?
By clicking on advanced settings, you can activate the record switch. It will let you record the video.
How do I access Icsee?
You can get access to the app by registering to it with your phone number or an email.
How do I update my iCSee camera?
You can update your app by clicking on a batch upgrade in the home panel.
In this article, we have talked about most of the key features you can get by installing this app. It keeps you notified without having you look at your CCTV footage again and again. So we will highly recommend this app if you are concerned about your home’s security.