iHeartCam: Security Camera for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the iHeartCam: Security Camera on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download iHeartCam: Security Camera for PC & Mac?
In order to download the iHeartCam: Security Camera on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the iHeartCam: Security Camera on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the iHeartCam: Security Camera on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of iHeartCam: Security Camera
|App Name||iHeartCam: Security Camera|
|Update||October 7, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About iHeartCam: Security Camera, Guide, and Its Features
Put old devices back to work!, download this iHeartCam App Now!
– Watch your home/office remotely!
– Looking for Security wireless wifi camera?
– iHeartCam is your security camera app
Get world’s most trusted home security mobile video surveillance App, iHeartCam Camera turns your old Android devices into a video monitoring system.
Our users use iHeartCam acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras, elder care etc.
iHeartCam lets you Remotely monitor on the go, you can watch live streaming on your phone via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime.
To support lower lighting condition, we also added Enhanced Night Vision so that you can get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
Using Android’s built-in mic and speaker now you can turn that into a walky-talky, you can now have Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets.
We understand your privacy and hence we don’t store any of your data, use your own Cloud or Dropbox account to store private recordings.
Once you start using this app, we are certain that you would like using this home security surveillance system for your day-to-day CCTV monitoring. iHeartCam is a full featured video surveillance app, capable to fully serve your home monitoring needs.
– New smooth design for better user experience
– Now you can sign up with your Email ID
– Fixed issue of recording video on motion detection and minor bugs
The iHeartCam: Security Camera is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.