Île-de-France Mobilités for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Île-de-France Mobilités on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Île-de-France Mobilités for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Île-de-France Mobilités on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Île-de-France Mobilités on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Île-de-France Mobilités on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Île-de-France Mobilités
|App Name||Île-de-France Mobilités|
|Update||October 14, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About Île-de-France Mobilités, Guide, and Its Features
Buy tickets and check out routes, timetables and traffic news… all the tools and information you need to organise your travel in the Île-de-France region.
A service provided by Île-de-France Mobilités (the Île-de-France regional transport authority), the Vianavigo app lets you:
🆕 Buy, top up and validate your travel tickets:
You can use the Vianavigo app to buy:
– Tickets t+ cards
– Navigo Daily, Weekly and Monthly passes
– Special tickets (Young Persons Pass, Anti-Pollution Pass, tickets for Roissy and Orly airports)
Purchased tickets are stored on your phone and all you have to do to validate them is pass them over the terminal.
You can also use your phone to top up your Navigo pass. Simply buy the pass of your choice on the app and then load it by placing your Navigo pass on the back of your device.
– Function available on NFC-enabled Android 6 (minimum) phones equipped with an NFC SIM card with ORANGE or SOSH.
– Or on a compatible SAMSUNG GALAXY phone.
ONE PLUS, GOOGLE PIXEL 1 and 2 and NOKIA 8 phones are not compatible.
📍 Preparing and planning your journeys:
– Search for public transport, car-sharing and cycle routes in real time
– GPS coordinates of stops and stations close to you
– Times and timetables in real time
– Regional public transport maps (these can be downloaded and consulted even when offline)
– Pedestrian routes for sections to be completed on foot
🔔 Get ahead of disruptions:
– Real-time transport news so you can keep abreast of disruptions and engineering works in the Île-de-France network
– Alerts about delays and disruption on your favourite lines and journeys
– Information on the operational status of lifts at the stations you use
⭐ Customise your journeys:
– Save your favourite destinations (work, home, gym, etc) and stations
– Journey options (quick walker, with difficulty, reduced mobility, etc)
– Selection of lines and stations to avoid
🚴 Highlight soft modes of transport:
– Cycling routes proposed for each journey
– Car-sharing journey proposals, in partnership with France’s major players in the field
– Modes of transport available on Vianavigo:
– Train, RER (regional express network), metro, tram, bus, car, bicycle, car sharing
Île-de-France transport networks covered by Vianavigo, RATP, SNCF, OPTILE bus network:
Do you like Vianavigo? Let us know by giving us 5 stars!
Any bugs you want to tell us about or comments you have to make? Help us to improve by sending us your suggestions using the contact form available in the menu.
Join our Labtesteurs community now and help us shape tomorrow’s mobility at Vianavigo LAB.
Merci d’utiliser l’application Île-de-France Mobilités ! Cette mise à jour apporte des corrections de bugs.
The Île-de-France Mobilités is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.