Illust Poser for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Illust Poser on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Illust Poser for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Illust Poser on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Illust Poser on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Illust Poser on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Illust Poser
|App Name||Illust Poser|
|Update||March 28, 2020|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About Illust Poser, Guide, and Its Features
■ About this app
IllustPoser is an Android-only app that allows 3D characters to pose.
This app supports reading the following files.
pmd / pmx: Model file
vmd: Motion file
vpd: Pose file
Please select the write permission when you first install it.
If you do not allow it, you will not be able to open it.
■ When button is small and is hard to push
Press the “…” button in the video production mode and look at the DPI bar from the “Interface” tab to move it to the right for a larger view
■ How to make a dance
1. Select the model from the file selection by pressing the + button in the “model maker” mode
2. In the “animation maker” mode, press vmd add and select a motion from the file selection
3. Start playback by pressing the ▶ button in “Animation maker” mode
4. For the camera motion, press the part where the model name is displayed in the “model maker” mode, select “camera / lighting”, and perform the operations 2 and 3
■ How to register accessories
1. Load accessories as models
2. Select the model where you want to put the accessories
3. Select the bones of the model
4. Register accessories with the accessory registration button
■ I want to change the expression of the motion and play
1. Press the “Timeline” button in “Animation production” to open the window and select frame 0.
2. Change the expression etc. in “pose creation”
3. Press the “Register Pose” button in “Animation Production” to register the current pose to frame 0.
4.Press the play button to play
■ When the operation is wrong
It may be fixed by deleting the setting data.
Delete “MMDAgent / save.dat” in SD or internal storage.
■ corresponding file ■
Stage file (pmd / pmx / x / lwo / zip)
Model file (pmd / pmx / x / lwo / zip)
VMD file (vmd / zip)
Music file (wav / mp3)
Pose file (vpd / zip)
* Optimization of bone deformation processing
The Illust Poser is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.