Im On a Surveillance Mission for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Im On a Surveillance Mission on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Im On a Surveillance Mission for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Im On a Surveillance Mission on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Im On a Surveillance Mission on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Im On a Surveillance Mission on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Im On a Surveillance Mission
|App Name||Im On a Surveillance Mission|
|Update||August 18, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs About Im On a Surveillance Mission, Guide, and Its Features
Monitor footage from surveillance cameras and identify anomalies in controlled areas.
You will need sharp eyes and a good memory to survive. How long can you survive?
– Added new anomalies
– Removed ‘cottage in the hills’ map (will be added back in the next update)
– Added game modes: ‘normal’ and ‘endless’
– Added three new tabs ‘Object change’, ‘Door opening’, ‘Sound anomaly’
– Optimized game code
– Fixed camera bug
– Fixed some bugs
The Im On a Surveillance Mission is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.