Infinite Painter for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Infinite Painter on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Infinite Painter for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Infinite Painter on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Infinite Painter on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Infinite Painter on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Infinite Painter
|App Name||Infinite Painter|
|Update||February 23, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
FAQs About Infinite Painter, Guide, and Its Features
We are not Sketchbook.
We are not Photoshop.
We are not Procreate.
We are Infinite Painter.
Superior brushes – The most advanced painting engine on tablets
• 160+ natural brush presets
• Create new brushes
• Change brush settings with ease
• Brushes interact realistically with paper textures
Superior tools – A place for everything
• Experiment with four types of symmetry
• Layers and Photoshop blend modes
• Create clean lines with guides: Line, Ellipse, Pen, Lazy, and Protractor
• Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
• Selection and clipping masks
Superior interface – Everything in its place
• It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
• Organized workflows:
Paint – Sketch, Paint, and Blend
Clone – Turn a photo into a painting
Edit – Adjust color, Liquify, Pattern, Crop, or add a filter
• Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
• Transform multiple layers simultaneously
• Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
• Create seamless patterns with the Pattern tool
• Liquify tool: Move, Bloat, Pinch, Swirl, or Ripple
• Gradient and Pattern Fill
• Reference images
• Rotate and flip the canvas
Import and export
• Import and export PSD layers
• Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
• Export images as JPEG, PNG, PSD, or ZIP
• Share to Infinite Painter community, PEN.UP, or Instagram
• Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Artwork provided by:
This is a critical update for Android 10 & 11 users. Google requires all apps to migrate to a new storage model called Scoped Storage to improve storage space and user privacy. We’ve tried making this process as seamless as possible, but if you have any issues, please reach out so we can help. You can learn more about this change in the Release Notes section of our Community at www.infinitestudio.art.
– More Filter layers
– Bug fixes and stability improvements
The Infinite Painter is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.