InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro for PC & Mac?
In order to download the InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro
|App Name||InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro|
|Update||March 15, 2020|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs About InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro, Guide, and Its Features
App can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile data.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
* reduce your data usage
* save your battery
* increase your privacy
* Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
* Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
* Block background app activity
* Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
* Block Adult Websites
• Simple to use
• Android firewall protection with **NO** ROOT REQUIRED!!
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.1 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
* Automatic launch of device startup
* Automatically identifies applications currently installed on your mobile device
* Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
* Set Allow/Block, on a per-application basis
* Disable background activity for selected apps
*Get full data usage visibility
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure InternetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
Why does InternetGuard top the data usage chart?
It’s an illusion. InternetGuard uses your device’s VPN package to create a firewall. As every data packet sent or received by your apps passes through the VPN, all the incoming and outgoing data traffic gets attributed to InternetGuard.
The good part, however, is that InternetGuard now comes with its own Data Usage feature which allows you to check data usage for each app. To view the usage, choose Data Usage from the home screen.
1. This app is based on VPN interface, which is the only way to implement the firewall on no-root devices. It works as the proxy between the common apps and the servers. The app doesn’t steal your data or send even one bit of its own.
Source code: https://github.com/Sheikhsoft/InternetGuard
Fix Some Small Bux
The InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.