IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring for PC & Mac?
In order to download the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring
|App Name||IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring|
|Update||November 3, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring, Guide, and Its Features
Remotely access and control your IP Cameras from anywhere.
Set up an effective IP camera video monitoring system within minutes!
View live video from any IP camera remotely. IP camera models from different vendors are supported. Any camera that supports ONVIF and present in the local network will be automatically detected by IP Camera Monitor. If the camera is present beyond the local network then you can manually add such cameras in the application.
IP Camera Monitor is the best app for video surveillance. Watch a live video of any camera directly from your phone no matter where you are. You can also capture photos of the event.
IP Camera Monitor with Security Monitor Pro is a perfect combination when you need to control Security Monitor Pro cameras remotely on your Android device. Security Monitor Pro is a professional video surveillance software which turns your PC and IP cameras into a full video security system.
You need to install Security Monitor Pro on your Windows PC.
Watch the video tutorial to see how easy it is to connect to Security Monitor Pro and remotely access cameras on your Android mobile device.
Keep an eye on your home, office, parking area or anywhere you need security.
• Auto detects ONVIF cameras within the local network: View a live video of all the ONVIF cameras present in your local area network. These are automatically detected by IP Camera Monitor.
• View IP cameras from anywhere: Add IP cameras present beyond local area network and see what’s happening in your home, office or parking area.
• PTZ support for IP cameras: Adjust the orientation, rotation and tilt direction of your camera preview using Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera controls.
• Access to Security Monitor Pro cameras: Now access and control cameras added in Security Monitor Pro directly from your phone. You can remotely control actions such as monitoring, video recording, and capturing a photo. Access recorded media files and event logs directly from your device.
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us: https://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx
• Fixed application crashed when testing connection on some cameras
• Optimize the application size
• New functionality to support the application in different font sizes.
• Improved support for additional Tablet devices.
• Fixed localization in all languages
• Minor bugs fixes and UI changes
The IP Camera Monitor – Video Surveillance Monitoring is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.