IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC for PC & Mac?
In order to download the IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC
|App Name||IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC|
|Update||August 31, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC, Guide, and Its Features
IP Phone Camera will turn your phone into a IP camera. This is a great way to utilize your old Android phones! Use any device that has a browser and an internet connection to view your mobile camera remotely.
Just like any good IP camera, this application also works with video surveillance software, such as – Security Monitor Pro and IP Camera Viewer.
Use IP Phone Camera with Security Monitor Pro to view multiple cameras, capture videos and photos, send email notifications on motion detection and much more. Download this PC software from https://www.deskshare.com/video-surveillance-software.aspx.
Watch the tutorial to see how easy it is to use:
• View your mobile camera in the browser or in a video surveillance software, such as –
Security Monitor Pro and IP Camera Viewer.
• No USB cable is required for connection.
• Choose ‘Wi-Fi’, ‘Mobile hotspot’ or ‘Mobile Data’ to connect with your PC
• Control how and when your phone’s screen should stay on. It helps to prevent mobile
from going into sleep mode while streaming is in progress.
• Broadcast your camera in greyscale to save data and make your camera updates faster.
• Set a password to prevent anyone from randomly viewing your camera.
• View camera in full screen on your PC by maintaining aspect ratio.
• Switch from the front to rear camera easily from your browser.
• Start broadcasting camera preview on application launch.
• Adjust the brightness of camera preview from browser to see a clear image in low light
• Turn on the flashlight when your camera is monitoring over a dark place.
• Supports multiple languages including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Dutch.
Note: Camera audio from IP Phone Camera is not supported.
If you need help with IP Phone Camera, please refer to our support forum:
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us: https://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx
• Fixed the zoom functionality
• Fixed repeated displays of the app update dialog
• Minor bug fixes and UI changes
The IP Phone Camera – View Camera on PC is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.