IROKOtv for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the IROKOtv on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download IROKOtv for PC & Mac?
In order to download the IROKOtv on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the IROKOtv on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the IROKOtv on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of IROKOtv
|Update||May 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About IROKOtv, Guide, and Its Features
Access the world’s best Nollywood movies & TV series: Thousands of Nigerian & Ghanaian films. Watch your favorite movies and TV shows offline. Keep movies on your device and watch them anytime without using additional data!
How does it work? It’s easy:
• Tap the INSTALL button to get the app!
• Login or sign up with your phone number. You can also link your existing irokotv.com account.
• Browse through our extensive library and find the movie you want.
• Subscribe and watch as many movies as you want.
Need help? Contact our customer service team anytime at [email protected] or WhatsApp us on +234 817 892 4632. (If you give us a missed call, we’ll call you right back).
* Remove pre-roll advert
* Reorder dashboard tabs
* Improve device compatibility and optimize performance on older devices
The IROKOtv is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.