Keep Score – Scoreboard for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Keep Score – Scoreboard on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Keep Score – Scoreboard for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Keep Score – Scoreboard on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Keep Score – Scoreboard on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Keep Score – Scoreboard on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Keep Score – Scoreboard
|App Name||Keep Score – Scoreboard|
|Update||February 25, 2018|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Keep Score – Scoreboard, Guide, and Its Features
Parents, umpires, officials, and referees… keep score at all of your sporting events and games with this score keeper app designed like a scoreboard. It is specifically designed to work for baseball, football, basketball, soccer, hockey, rugby, and tennis, but it also has a ‘generic’ mode where it can be used to keep score for just about any sport.
Want to keep track of the time also? Just use the built-in stopwatch or countdown timer.
Simple controls… just touch the score or period to increase the score or press-and-hold to decrease the score. Edit the team names to customize it for your game by doing a press-and-hold on the team names. Want more control over changing the score? Check out the setting to show the extra scoring buttons.
You can even set it to keep the screen on during the game.
Game data is always saved when you exit, so you will never lose the score by accidentally closing the app.
Share your scores to email, text, or your favorite note taking app.
Change font sizes on the fly for easy adjusting for different size screens.
Purchase the in-app premium features:
* set your own colors and fonts
* auto-text selected contacts on score changes
* adds score history
* share full score history
* adds option to display timer in tenths of seconds
* take notes during games
Disabled auto-texting feature until it can get fixed
The Keep Score – Scoreboard is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.