In this article, we are going to discuss how you can download the KineMaster for PC (Windows & Mac) as well as the installation of this app. Without further ado, let’s start.
KineMaster App for PC
The KineMaster is an app that many people use to create professionally made videos in just a few minutes. It gives you a lot of options when editing the video. This video editor app can be run on PCs with the help of an Android emulator.
The KineMaster PC app has different tools and options that you can use. It also gives you an option to download a template that you can edit immediately so you don’t have to make a video from scratch. You can also upload the videos that you made easily from any of your favorite video-sharing sites.
List of KineMaster Features
- There’s a preview of Windows so you can see what you do immediately.
- It allows you to adjust the speed of the videos.
- You can apply multiple layers of images, videos, and sounds.
- The brightness, hue, and saturation of the video can be adjusted easily.
- You can import any video type on it.
- A lot of video transitions are available to use.
- It has an intelligent auto-enhancing feature.
- Lots of effects available.
Kinemaster APK Free Download
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Minimum Android Version||7.0 and up|
|Type of License||Free / Paid|
|Last Update||Jun 14, 2022|
|Download Link||KineMaster APK|
Install KineMaster for PC (Windows & Mac)
In order to install the KineMaster on your PC Windows 11/10/8 or Mac, you have to choose any of the following methods.
Download and Install KineMaster on PC Using Bluestacks (Method 1)
- The first method is to download the Bluestacks emulator on your PC from the below.
- After you save a copy of the Bluestacks emulator, double-click it to launch the installer.
- The install wizard will appear now. All you need to do is follow the instructions that were given on your screen.
- When you completed the installation, open the Bluestacks from your computer.
- Find the Google Play Store and then sign in to your account.
- Click the search bar and start typing the “KineMaster“.
- Hit the “Install” button and this will start downloading the KineMaster on your PC (Windows/Mac)
- Once you completed the installation, open the home of Bluestacks and then click the icon of KineMaster from there to start using this app on your PC.
Download and Install KineMaster on PC Using MEmu (Method 2)
- The first thing that you need to do is to download the emulator called Nox Player. You can get it by checking the source below.
- Once you downloaded the Nox Player, open the installer by double-clicking the file.
- In this way, the install wizard will appear, just follow the on-screen instruction that appears on your screen.
- After the installation, find the Nox Player from your computer and then open it.
- Now, look for Google Play and launch it.
- Sign in to your Google account to continue using the Play Store.
- Next, click the search bar and then type the app that you want to search. In this case, type the “KineMaster“.
- When it appears on the result, click the “Install” button to start the download of this app.
- Once installed, go back to the home of Nox Player and you will see the newly installed KineMaster app. Click to start using it.
KineMaster Similar Apps
Movavi Video Editor
The Movavi Video Editor is one of the best alternative apps for KineMaster. It is easy to create an animation, and video on it because of its easy-to-understand and user-friendly interface.
Another popular app from the Google Play Store and tons of people uses it. Although it has a slightly different interface compared to KineMaster, many people find it easier to use. The InShot also have a lot of tools for creating professional video.
If you are looking for a free but powerful video editor, then the FilmoraGo is the way to go. This app allows you to create as many videos as you want in exchange for its watermark. Even though the free version has a watermark, it is still one of the best video editors that you can use for free since there is no time limit on it.
Vinkle is another video editor software that you can use for creating great videos for your vlog, presentation, or anything. It has tons of templates that you can use to quickly generate videos that you want. The Vinkle also offers a quick upload feature so you can upload videos easily to any of your social media channels.
How can I remove the KineMaster watermark?
You have to support the developers by purchasing the KineMaster Pro in order to remove the watermark.
Can I download KineMaster for PC without an emulator?
Since the KineMaster was made especially for android devices, there is no other way to run it without using an emulator. If you don’t like the emulators listed in this guide, you can also try other emulators such as Nox Player, and LD Player.
Does KineMaster require an internet connection?
Yes, this app needs you to connect to the internet to use it especially if you are using the KineMaster Pro version.
The KineMaster PC app is a very good application for video editing and has a lot of options that are suitable for professionals as well as amateurs. The good thing is we can use this on PC with the help of an emulator.