klik Event App for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the klik Event App on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download klik Event App for PC & Mac?
In order to download the klik Event App on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the klik Event App on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the klik Event App on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of klik Event App
|App Name||klik Event App|
|Update||December 9, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
FAQs About klik Event App, Guide, and Its Features
Your phone is smart, but this app is smarter:
* See the event program and build your own schedule
* Browse speaker biographies
* Create an event profile
* Consolidate contacts and save notes for each
* Add new contacts on LinkedIn and Facebook
* Export all your contacts
* View and provide session feedback
* Access content of sessions attended
* Check the venue’s floor plan for your next activity
* Get notifications for invites, upcoming sessions and general messages
Klik helps people connect with what matters: the here and now. Event-goers can network, share, save favorites, receive helpful notifications and more, without missing a beat.
Creating togetherness is klik’s mission.
Add icon for push notifications
The klik Event App is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.