Kodi for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Kodi on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Kodi for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Kodi on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Kodi on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Kodi on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Kodi
|Update||October 24, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Kodi, Guide, and Its Features
Kodi® media center is an award-winning free and open source cross-platform software media player and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs). It uses a 10-foot user interface designed to be a media player for the living-room, using a remote control as the primary input device. Its graphical user interface (GUI) allows the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a harddrive, optical disc, local network, and the internet using only a few buttons.
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. Any other means of watching illegal content which would otherwise be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Estuary is the new standard skin and is designed to be fast and user friendly.
With the skin Estouchy, Kodi has now been enhanced to better work with larger 5″ or up phones and tablets. Kodi is not designed or recommended for use with smaller phones.
– Kodi does not supply or include any media or content.
– Users must provide their own content or install one of the third party plug-ins
– Kodi has no affiliation with any third-part plug-in or add-on provider what so ever.
– We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
– In order to upgrade from a previous version you must have installed an official released version by Team Kodi. Any other version may cause failure to upgrade.
License and development:
Kodi® is a trademark of the XBMC Foundation. For further details you can visit http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Trademark_Policy
Kodi® is fully Open-Source and released under the GPLv2.0+ license. It includes many third-party libraries which use compatible licenses. Due to the inclusion of some GPLv3.0 libraries the entire application becomes GPLv3.0 as binary.
Should you wish to help on future development you can do so by visiting our forum for further questions.
This is the release of 19.3 “Matrix”
For more information visit our website https://kodi.tv
Feel free to make a donation while you are there.
The Kodi is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.