LastPass Password Manager for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the LastPass Password Manager on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download LastPass Password Manager for PC & Mac?
In order to download the LastPass Password Manager on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the LastPass Password Manager on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the LastPass Password Manager on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of LastPass Password Manager
|App Name||LastPass Password Manager|
|Update||October 30, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs About LastPass Password Manager, Guide, and Its Features
LastPass is a password manager and password generator that locks your passwords and personal information in a secure vault. From your LastPass vault, you can store passwords and logins, create online shopping profiles, generate strong passwords, track personal information in notes, and more. All you have to do is remember your LastPass master password, and LastPass will autofill web browser and app logins for you.
Stop getting locked out of your online accounts or struggling with frustrating password resets. Let LastPass remember your passwords for you, and keep you safe online.
NEW TO LASTPASS?
Download LastPass now and get the protection you need for your online information. You can use LastPass on one device type (Computer or Mobile) for free. Unlimited device type access is available with LastPass Premium or Families.
– Store usernames and passwords for all of your online accounts securely in your LastPass encrypted vault.
– For Android Oreo and future OS releases, LastPass will automatically save usernames and passwords to the vault as you visit each site and app.
– Passwords will automatically fill in for you as you visit sites and apps, so you never need to remember them again. Only remember your LastPass master password and forget the rest.
– With automatic device sync, anything you save on one device is instantly available on other devices.
– Securely store information like credit card numbers and health insurance cards in the encrypted vault.
– Log in with your fingerprint for simple, secure access to everything in LastPass.
– Safely and conveniently share passwords with others, such as the cable login or WiFi password.
– Create secure passwords in one click with the built-in password generator.
– Multi-factor authentication secures your password vault to add a second layer of protection on your account.
LastPass never has the key to your encrypted data, so your information is available to you, and only you. Your vault is encrypted with bank-level, AES 256-bit encryption.
Get more with LastPass Premium:
– Unlimited device type access
– Unlimited sharing of passwords, items and notes
– 1GB encrypted file storage
– Premium multi-factor authentication like YubiKey
– Personal support
– Desktop fingerprint authentication
Download LastPass today for simple, secure access to your passwords!
We’ve been working hard to improve the LastPass app on Android! This release includes: improved reliability and minor bug fixes.
The LastPass Password Manager is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.