Learn English Vocabulary for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Learn English Vocabulary on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Learn English Vocabulary for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Learn English Vocabulary on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Learn English Vocabulary on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Learn English Vocabulary on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Learn English Vocabulary
|App Name||Learn English Vocabulary|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About Learn English Vocabulary, Guide, and Its Features
Learn English with Visual Vocabulary quickly and effectively.
Use most effective Visual memory technique to build your Vocabulary skills. Visual Vocabulary app is the best way to improve your language skills by answering Test and Listening task questions.
Visual Vocabulary app is perfect for Beginner, Pre-Intermediate , Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels. Start with basic words and topics, and Learn new words daily! Review learned words and topics with flashcard, test and listening tasks features.
3000+ words with pictures and pronunciations. 14 main topics divided into 75+ subtopics. Including multilingual
support to boost process of your learning. Support languages: German, Spanish, French, Russian, Turkish, Arabic…
Nice design and easy interface navigation make it clear and more attractable. Complete test tasks to see which vocabulary topics of English you are good at and which of them require review. Track your progress with Visual Vocabulary.
English Visual Vocabulary is an offline application, no internet connection required.
– 3000+ words with pictures.
– 75+ learning topics and tests.
– Flashcard support for each topic.
– Listening tasks.
– Multiple language support:
German, Spanish, French, Russian, Turkish, Arabic…
– Clear and easy user interface navigation.
– No internet connection
– bug fixes and stability improvements
The Learn English Vocabulary is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.