Lifelog for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Lifelog on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Lifelog for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Lifelog on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Lifelog on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Lifelog on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Lifelog
|Developer||Sony Mobile Communications Inc.,|
|Update||April 14, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About Lifelog, Guide, and Its Features
Lifelog is the clever activity tracker app for Android that keeps track of what matters to you – like how many steps you take and how much you sleep – with or without a Smartband. You can set personal health goals, follow your progress and get insights into your behavior.
Lifelog lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. Log your day every day, in detail.
This application uses analytics software to collect and aggregate statistics to help us improve this app and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Lifelog is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.