Lightning Browser – Web Browser for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Lightning Browser – Web Browser on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Lightning Browser – Web Browser for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Lightning Browser – Web Browser on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Lightning Browser – Web Browser on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Lightning Browser – Web Browser on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Lightning Browser – Web Browser
|App Name||Lightning Browser – Web Browser|
|Update||October 3, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About Lightning Browser – Web Browser, Guide, and Its Features
Lightning is a simple, fast web browser that focuses on design, security, and efficiency. It uses material design, doesn’t track you, give you lots of options to protect your privacy. It gets out of the way of the user. I built this browser because I wanted something better.
● Ad blocking – Blocking ads is a core feature of Lightning Browser, meant to improve the speed and security of your browsing experience.
● Design – Lightning’s interface was carefully crafted so you can browse as efficiently as possible. Tabs and Bookmarks are all tucked neatly away in side drawers, only a swipe away, allowing maximum screen viewing with minimal interference from the browser’s chrome. Dark Mode, Light Mode, Color Mode, Night Mode… Anyway, whatever you like, there’s a mode for you.
● Speed – By utilizing the WebKit rendering engine that comes built into your Android device, Lightning can ensure a swift, lightweight experience.
● Privacy – Use Incognito Mode to browse without leaving a footprint, download Orbot and turn on TOR proxy support to mask your identify and location, use StartPage or DuckDuckGo for your search engine, or disable settings that you think leave you at risk. Whatever your concern, Lightning will try to help.
● Features – Full-screen, check. Inverted Rendering, check. All the search engines you want, check. Search Suggestions, Bookmarks, History, User Agents, Reading Mode, whatever you need, Lightning does it.
● Open-source – Just as Android open-source, so is Lightning. I believe that the best software is built when communities come together to engineer the best solution. Head over to the repository on GitHub to contribute or translate.
● Free – Check out the paid version for AdBlock and Unlimited Tabs. Free version is limited to ten tabs open at a time.
● permission.INTERNET: Needed to access the internet for browsing
● permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and backing up data
● permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and restoring data
● permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Needed for sites that want your location (you can deny location access)
● permission.CAMERA: Used for WebRTC – disabled by default
● permission.RECORD_AUDIO: Used for WebRTC – disabled by default
Talk to me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RestainoAnthony
Fork me on GitHub: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
Become a beta tester: https://plus.google.com/communities/108746004608718111703
– Made copy link action available in incognito mode.
– Fixed bug with bookmark and tab drawer transparency.
– Added feature to freeze old tabs until they are accessed if the app restarts.
– Added button to search suggestions layout that inserts the suggestion rather than searching for it.
– Added support for full sandboxed incognito mode on Android Pie (API 28) and up.
– Fixed bug with ad blocker.
The Lightning Browser – Web Browser is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.