LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera for PC & Mac?
In order to download the LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera
|App Name||LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera|
|Update||October 24, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera, Guide, and Its Features
LiLy Live allows you live streaming games or your camera to largest social live video streaming and gaming platforms in the high quality
• What are the main features of LiLy Live:
▶ Multi Stream: Live streaming to YouTube Live, Facebook Live and Twitch TV at the same time
▶ Live stream mobile games with audio : broadcast gameplay like PUBG mobile with both internal audio and microphone for gamers, beside you can choose option only internal sound or mic
▶ Camera Live : lets you livestream vlog, events, shows through camera
▶ Support for livestream up to 1080p Full HD video resolution
▶ Adaptive video bitrate streaming : automatically upgrading or downgrading the stream’s bitrate based on internet connections
▶ Schedule a live event on YouTube and go live whenever you want
▶ Being able to quickly and easily create live streaming events
▶ Stream to a variety of platforms, including YouTube, Twitch Live, Facebook, Restream.io, RTMP, Wowza server
▶ Overlays : add custom text, insert your own logo and branding to your video live stream
▶ Live chat : streamer can respond to questions and comments with viewer, subscriber, fans
▶ Options for saving local video while streaming video, gameplay in SD Card or anything location which you want.
▶ Options for live stream to Facebook page or user’s profile
▶ Options for private or public broadcasts for YouTube Live
▶ Options for changing the front and back camera without interrupting the live stream
▶ Option for turn on/off face camera for user while live stream gaming
▶ Option for mute/unmute microphone while live streaming
▶ Share a Twitch stream, Facebook stream, YouTube live event to your friends before start broadcast
▶ Allow streaming audio from connected Bluetooth headset
▶ Use notification bar to control livestream
▶ Allow input title or description for your stream before create stream
▶ Broadcast in portrait or landscape mode
▶ Multiple menu style for screen live stream mode
▶ Live streaming pre recorded video (limited device)
• To YouTube users:
To use this app, you need to enable YouTube channels and live streams.
Activate your live stream via the link below :
• If you have any questions about the app, please contact us via email :
– Email: [email protected]
– Fix bugs live stream to Facebook page
– [NEW FEATURE] Live streaming to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Custom RTMP at the same time
– [NEW FEATURE] Schedule for YouTube Event
– Update for Twitch Live
– Support live streaming with Internal Audio & Microphone
– Support streaming audio from connected Bluetooth headset
– Fix crashes switch channel
The LiLy Live – Live Streaming Games & Camera is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.