Lines – Icon Pack for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Lines – Icon Pack on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Lines – Icon Pack for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Lines – Icon Pack on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Lines – Icon Pack on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Lines – Icon Pack on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Lines – Icon Pack
|App Name||Lines – Icon Pack|
|Developer||Nate Wren Design|
|Update||October 13, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Lines – Icon Pack, Guide, and Its Features
Lines – Icon Pack (free version) are outlined shapes of the most popular apps. Included with the hand-crafted line icons are matching wallpapers, and a matching analog clock widget. Over 200 hand-picked wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes are included. The center of the icon outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The line icons are xxxhdpi which means they’re HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.lines
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack.
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Poco Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
• 2,100+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons. Full version has 4,000 icons. The icon pack includes icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• 200+ modern scenic wallpapers that show off the lined icons nicely. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
• Analog Clock Widget
• Customized wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• Some parts of the flat line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Clean, white outline icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to “Apply” tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select launcher display/personalization options
3. Select icon pack
Updated Appfilter – fixes to un-themed icons
Added 50 Icons to Pro Versions
Added 25 Icons to Free Versions
Current Pro Version Icon Count: 5,059
Current Pro Version Icon Count: 2,582
Adjusted sizing on some icons(e.g. Chrome was too darn big!)
If you’ve purchased an Icon Pack, thanks for your support!
Follow me @natewren on twitter / @natewrendesign on instagram for updates
The Lines – Icon Pack is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.