Lumio Cam for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Lumio Cam on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Lumio Cam for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Lumio Cam on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Lumio Cam on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Lumio Cam on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Lumio Cam
|App Name||Lumio Cam|
|Update||July 5, 2018|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs About Lumio Cam, Guide, and Its Features
Lumio Cam is a full featured camera application inspired by real photo cameras and made by enthusiastic photographers to combine the look and functions of professional DSLR cameras with the latest technology of smartphones.
Easy yet professional application which covers the range from beginners to professional photographers. Ideal tool to capture photos and videos for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo and other social media sites. All models from the big brands (Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, HTC, Asus, One Plus, Nexus etc.) to the small ones are compatible.
• Real Camera interface and easy handling
• Retro Leather, Brushed Metal or Full Screen Viewfinder skins
• Supports front and back facing cameras and also dual camera systems (LG G5, LG G6, Galaxy S8, Huawei P9, HTC One)
• Full Manual Controls and RAW photo in Pro Mode
• Video recording up to 4K/UHD/2160p resolution
• Digital Horizon Level display (based on accelerometer), calibration is possible by tap & hold over it
• Grid Display (Rule of Thirds, Center Cross, Combined)
• Perfect Framing™ technology, which helps you to take better photos by using visual templates
• Takes perfect selfies in high resolution with HD effects
• Tap to Focus (It locks the focus to the subject)
• Pinch to Zoom
• Can save photo and video files to external SD Card
• Wear/Smartwatch support with remote shot and video recording feature
• Using volume buttons and dedicated camera button for photo capturing and video recording
• High resolution images
• Selectable JPG quality
• Scene, Contrast, Metering and ISO settings
• Flash: Auto, On, Off, Red-eye, Torch
• White Balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Shade, Tungsten, Fluorescent
• Focus Mode: Auto, Touch-to-focus, Infinite, Macro
• Drive modes: Single Shot, Multi Shot, 5 sec Timer, 10 sec Timer
• Exposure Compensation
Manual Settings – Pro Mode*
• Full Manual Camera Controls
• Both for photos and videos
• Manual Focus with Focus Assist option
• Manual Exposure (ISO and Shutter Speed)
• RAW (DNG) format
• Noise Reduction setting
• Flat Profile and ‘Faded HDR’ Mode (enhanced dynamic range for supporting color grading)
Video Recorder Features
• High resolution HD, Full HD, 4K/UHD (4K is supported on selected models) videos
• Adjustable Frame Rate (24fps, 30fps)
• High Video Bitrate from 15 Mbps up to 200 Mbps
• Selectable Audio Source (Camcorder, Mic)
• Exposure Compensation, Exposure and White Balance Lock
• Noise Reduction setting*
• Flat Profile and ‘Faded HDR’ Mode (enhanced dynamic range for supporting color grading)*
• High quality Amaro, Lomo, Black & White and Sepia effects
• Can keep the original photo
Android Wear Support
• Wear Camera Remote
• Live preview on your smartwatch
• Remotely taking photos
• Start/Stop video recording
• Flash and Drive Mode settings
QUICK START GUIDE: http://www.lumiocam.com/LumioCamQSG.pdf
In Trial mode Lumio Cam can record short video clips only (30 sec), otherwise it is fully functional.
If you like Lumio Cam, please consider to support our work by purchasing the full version. Thanks.
Please send your questions, comments or feature requests to [email protected]
*Pro Mode relies on camera2 API. If you do not see “Pro Mode” option under Menu/Settings that means your device does not support this feature. If your device supports Pro Mode, you should first enable it in Settings, then you can adjust additional settings under Camera/Recorder tabs.
– Minor fixes
The Lumio Cam is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.