Macroscop video surveillance for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Macroscop video surveillance on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Macroscop video surveillance for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Macroscop video surveillance on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Macroscop video surveillance on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Macroscop video surveillance on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Macroscop video surveillance
|App Name||Macroscop video surveillance|
|Update||November 11, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Macroscop video surveillance, Guide, and Its Features
Macroscop is professional software for modern video surveillance systems. It allows to ensure reliable protection of facilities and provides ample opportunities for the use of video analytics for automating various processes and for cost optimization.
To start working with Macroscop, it is required to purchase and install the software for managing a video surveillance system. Details are available at eocortex.com.
The Macroscop mobile app is a free addition to the desktop client of the software. The following features are available for use on a smartphone:
– viewing video in real time;
– viewing video archive;
– user-friendl PTZ camera control;
– audio stream support;
– digital zoom;
– simultaneous viewing of up to 15 cameras;
– saving video frames on a smartphone or a tablet PC;
– inhibition of sleep mode when the application is in operation;
– receiving push notifications regarding the events that have occurred in your video surveillance system using scenarios previously set up on the Macroscop server;
– creation of views: combining broadcasting of video from the selected cameras on the same screen for simultaneous viewing.
Only Macroscop offers an opportunity to get help with your cameras and the system from Eva, the first virtual assistant in the sphere of video surveillance. Eva offers a wide range of features for working with face recognition modules, can show images from the selected cameras and send system status reports (unfortunately, at this moment Eva is not available in the cloud and demo versions).
Take a sneak peek at how the application works! You can do it even if there’s no Macroscop system installed on your equipment – just use the in-built demo access to our video surveillance system.
We are always happy to see honest opinions!
If you have any suggestions, questions or recommendations, please write to us to [email protected]
Have you encountered an issue? Tell us at [email protected] or t.me/mcMobileSupport
Do you enjoy Macroscop?
Like us in Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/macroscop_soft/?hl=ru
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXhFCwG41qjTBXj2kyHoTPA
– Come to appreciate the new logic of working with views: now it is more convenient to work with them.
– Need to contact us? We have improved the feedback form and added links to social networks.
– Try out the new feature “Limitation of number of connections”: it allows to reduce the load on the system and provide information about the number of users who have connected under the same credentials.
The Macroscop video surveillance is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.