Maha Career Mitra for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Maha Career Mitra on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Maha Career Mitra for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Maha Career Mitra on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Maha Career Mitra on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Maha Career Mitra on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Maha Career Mitra
|App Name||Maha Career Mitra|
|Developer||Mohar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Update||March 19, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About Maha Career Mitra, Guide, and Its Features
Mahacareer Mitra app is a joint initiative of the Government of Maharashtra and Shyamchi Aai Foundation (SAF) for the project Kal Chachani.
On this app, all grade 10 students of State Board who have appeared for the Kal Chachani (Interest Test) and Abhikshamta Chachani this year can
1. Download their Kal Ahawal (Report) on the portal.
2. Watch videos , articles and messages from experts in their field of Interest to understand the field in detail.
3. Search for Government approved colleges and courses among more than 19000 education institutes and approximately 83000 education courses as per their interest and district.
– With this app, Schools can conduct Interest and Aptitude Test for 2019-20
– Only school authorized teacher can login in app to conduct the test.
Students are not allowed to login in absence of authorized teacher.
Schools can also call the helpline 8600245245 / 020-49294929 for further guidance.
The objective of the MahaCareer Mitra app and the helpline is to help the students from the remotest areas know about all the information related to their field of interest and the opportunities available. Thus every child in Maharashtra can have equal opportunity to make informed career choices .
The App is designed and developed by Mohar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
– Interest, Aptitude Test 2019-20 report available.
The Maha Career Mitra is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.