Manual Camera Compatibility for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Manual Camera Compatibility on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Manual Camera Compatibility for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Manual Camera Compatibility on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Manual Camera Compatibility on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Manual Camera Compatibility on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Manual Camera Compatibility
|App Name||Manual Camera Compatibility|
|Developer||Geeky Devs Studio|
|Update||March 15, 2017|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Manual Camera Compatibility, Guide, and Its Features
Manual Camera Compatibility Test
This app checks whether your device supports various manual camera settings (manual focus, WB, ISO, shutter speed & RAW support) introduced in Android Lollipop Camera2 API.
If your device supports manual camera settings, you can install our Manual Camera app, which allows you to take advantage of all those features!
– more accurate results for some devices
The Manual Camera Compatibility is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.