Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles) for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles) on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles) for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles) on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles) on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles) on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles)
|App Name||Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles)|
|Update||April 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles), Guide, and Its Features
The best way to improve your game is to train yourself on your device in solving problems from practical games. If you a beginner but already know how to mate in 1 move, you have to move on and learn how to attack a king and give mate in 2 moves! This course includes 19 000 exercises from masters games. In every exercise you will have to find a best continuation for an attack against the king. All the exercises are taken from practical games and arranged according to the names of pieces and difficulty levels. A great number of exercises makes the course an excellent tool for quick training both beginners and club players.
This course is in the series Chess King Learn (https://learn.chessking.com/), which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middlegame, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
Advantages of the program:
♔ High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
♔ You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
♔ Different levels of complexity of the tasks
♔ Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
♔ The program gives hint if an error is made
♔ For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
♔ You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
♔ Structured table of contents
♔ The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
♔ Test mode with flexible settings
♔ Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
♔ The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
♔ The application does not require an internet connection
♔ You can link the app to a free Chess King account and solve one course from several devices on Android, iOS and Web at the same time
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version are fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1. King + queen
2. King + rook
3. King + bishop
4. King + knight
5. King + pawn
7. Queen + rook
8. Queen + bishop
9. Queen + knight
10. Queen + pawn
12. Rook + bishop
13. Rook + knight
14. Rook + pawn
16. Bishop + knight
17. Bishop + pawn
19. Knight + pawn
21. Any piece checkmates
* Added Japanese, Hungarian, Norwegian and Swedish
* Added notifications settings; select notifications you want to see in the Practice
* “Go” floating button on the home screen now opens the first new exercise
* Added Instagram share for puzzles
* Improved dark theme support, you can now use “Follow system” option to match your system theme
* Make statistics colors in the light theme more bright
* Copy full exercise PGN to the engine after solution
* Various fixes and improvements
The Mate in 2 (Chess Puzzles) is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.