Me Books for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Me Books on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Me Books for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Me Books on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Me Books on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Me Books on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Me Books
|App Name||Me Books|
|Update||June 12, 2017|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs About Me Books, Guide, and Its Features
Me Books is the eBookshop for kids aged 2-10.
All your favorite books, comics and bedtime stories for kids in one award-winning app. You can even add your own narration and sound effects to create a truly personal library that lives on your mobile device.
Choose from hundreds of popular books and comics hand-picked for children enjoying stories and nursery rhymes for the first time, playing with phonics or growing into fully fledged independent readers.
Me Books v36 b8
– We have updated the reader to take advantage of the full screen on all devices
– The shop has been re-designed for easier book discovery
– Improved audio recording on Nexus 7
The Me Books is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.