MediaFire for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the MediaFire on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download MediaFire for PC & Mac?
In order to download the MediaFire on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the MediaFire on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the MediaFire on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of MediaFire
|Update||September 1, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About MediaFire, Guide, and Its Features
MediaFire lets you easily upload all your files – like your photos, videos, music, and documents – and access them from anywhere with your phone, tablet, computer, or the web!
Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android “Share to” option and selecting “MediaFire”. This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.
• Upload files from anywhere with “Share to MediaFire”.
• 12 GB of space – free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space.
• Stream and play music and videos.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account – no matter what happens to your Android device.
Various bug fixes
The MediaFire is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.