Metro China Subway for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Metro China Subway on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Metro China Subway for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Metro China Subway on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Metro China Subway on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Metro China Subway on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Metro China Subway
|App Name||Metro China Subway|
|Update||July 3, 2020|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs About Metro China Subway, Guide, and Its Features
This is China’s best metro app.
1. Fully up-to-date for 2020
Accurate metro map and metro information.
A really easy route-planner. Get route, time and fare information.
3. Work offline
Internet connection is not required.
4. 11 Language
English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 日本語, 한국어, Русский, Français, Español, Deutsch, Português, Italiano
5. 41 City
Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Nanjing, Chongqing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Tianjin, Dalian, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Zhengzhou, Xi’an, Kunming, Ningbo, Changsha, Changchun, Hefei, Wuxi, Shenyang, Nanning, Nanchang, Qingdao, Kaohsiung, Dongguan, Shijiazhuang, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Harbin, Guiyang, Urumqi, Wenzhou, Jinan, Lanzhou, Changzhou, Xuzhou, Macau, Hohhot, Foshan
The Metro China Subway is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.