Motion Detector for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Motion Detector on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Motion Detector for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Motion Detector on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Motion Detector on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Motion Detector on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Motion Detector
|App Name||Motion Detector|
|Update||December 29, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs About Motion Detector, Guide, and Its Features
Motion detector is a simple security system that detects movement using the Android devices camera.
Pictures are stored in /sdcard/MotionDetector/Year/Month/Day
Supported by google admob.
– Updated to current libraries
– Improved EU consent
– Stability fixes
The Motion Detector is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.