Motion Detector Pro for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Motion Detector Pro on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Motion Detector Pro for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Motion Detector Pro on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Motion Detector Pro on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Motion Detector Pro on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Motion Detector Pro
|App Name||Motion Detector Pro|
|Update||March 25, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs About Motion Detector Pro, Guide, and Its Features
Motion Detector Pro is a home security camera app, that uses the built-in camera to detect movements in the surrounding area using an advanced motion detection algorithm. If it detects movement it sends an email with a picture link to another cell phone, allowing you to remotely monitor an area using your Android phone. Use it to keep an eye on your pet, your business/office or home. Motion Detector Pro can:
✓ Take a picture when the camera sees a movement and send it to an email or another phone. Great for catching thieves, watching your business/home or keeping an eye on your pet
✓ Indicate realtime on the phones display where the movement is detected
✓ Store the images on the cloud or locally on the phones SD-card
*If the app fails at startup, please restart your phone and try again*
Removed usages of SMS due to changed Google policy
The Motion Detector Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.