Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life
|App Name||Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life|
|Update||March 27, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life, Guide, and Its Features
Feel yourself in the skin of a small rodent – mouse!
– TWO LOCATIONS. Huge Forest and Cottage. Live in your secluded hole in the forest or in the cottage. In the cottage you will have to show all your agility, climb the fabric surfaces, jump from the shelf to the shelf, from furniture to furniture, on the way to the necessary object.
– A SPOUSE. At level 10, you can find yourself a pair. Walk with your mate, raise herhim mood and your spouse will help to collect resources.
– THE BABY. At level 20, you can have a baby. Feed it up, and then teach an independent life, showing how this world works. After which he will stay with you for some time, and then go to create his own family!
– FINDING, COLLECTION AND STEALING RESOURCES. 19 different resources. Collect resources in the forest – nuts, berries, branches, mushrooms, hay, (do not try to eat amanitas). Or steal them from people in the cottage – cheese, bread, cat food, coins, handkerchiefs, spounge, toy, rings, paper, threads … Anything! Even a mousetrap XD!
– BUILDING. 11 different constructions. Crafting from the resources of various constructions that will give you different bonuses.
– UPGRADE AND REPAIR. Upgrade the nest both in the forest and in the cottage, repair the nest, because it collapses with time!
– QUESTS AND QUEST CHAINS. Perform tasks and gain experience! About 50 different quests!
– BATTLE. You can fight other animals or with spiders. Avoid predatory animals! Although, perhaps someday you will be able to defeat the cat!
– SKINS. A lot of different skins, some of which work not only for you, but also for your family. Skins give you SUPER bonuses. For example, you can become a ghost, a house mouse, or a mouse-knight to fight cats and so on … It is not necessary to spend real money, all skins can be bought for the usual food that you have collected!
– ACHIEVEMENTS AND THE LEADERS TABLE. Do “Achievements”, compete with friends, there is also “Leaderboard”, improve yourself and show who is the best mouse in the world!
1) All purchases made for real money are automatically restored in the event of an application removal or deletion of the save.
2) If you find an error (bug) in the application, please write to us, if the error is confirmed, we will thank you by disabling the banner.
Have a good game! Sincerely, Avelog Games.
The Mouse Simulator : rat rodent animal life is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.