MoviesFad – Your movie manager for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the MoviesFad – Your movie manager on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download MoviesFad – Your movie manager for PC & Mac?
In order to download the MoviesFad – Your movie manager on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the MoviesFad – Your movie manager on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the MoviesFad – Your movie manager on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of MoviesFad – Your movie manager
|App Name||MoviesFad – Your movie manager|
|Update||August 31, 2020|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
FAQs About MoviesFad – Your movie manager, Guide, and Its Features
With this app YOU CAN’T WATCH MOVIES
The best app to manage your movies: details, explore, trailers, images, cloud sync, stats, custom filter and more!
🔍 Find and filter: with the intelligent search function, you can find the movie you are looking for in the easiest possible way. You can also filter by genre, director, actors, etc.
🗺️ Discover: every part of the app is designed to let you discover new movies you may like.
📁 Manage: mark movies as watched, as many times as you like. You can add many details for each vision (e.g. when, where, how, language, etc.)
📑 Lists: organize items in custom lists.
☁️ Cloud: create a free account and keep your devices synced with the power of the cloud.
🤝 Trakt & IMDb support: link your trakt.tv account or import data from your IMDb account.
💬 Details: everything is accompanied by a lot of useful information you can interact with.
Here’s a list of the permission the app requires:
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET are required to connect to our servers;
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are required on devices with Android 4.3 or lower. That’s needed to communicate with other apps, for example for taking a picture of you while you configure your avatar via your favorite camera app;
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required to resume the account synchronization when you power up your phone. We made sure to do as little work as possible to minimize the impact on the performances of your device;
• BILLING is required in order to unlock the premium version without ads
• WAKE_LOCK permission is needed in order to receive push events
* Added stat for watched movies without counting duplicates
* Bugfixes and small improvements
* Targeting latest Android APIs
* Fix error during sign up for turkish users
The MoviesFad – Your movie manager is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.