Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game
|App Name||Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Requirement||7.1 and up|
FAQs About Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game, Guide, and Its Features
Mystic Pillars is an original blend of intriguing puzzles and an immersive storyline set in Ancient India, providing you with a unique gameplay experience.
Play as a mysterious traveller whose journey across the world lands you in the kingdom of Zampi. Resolve the drought plaguing the once-prosperous kingdom of Zampi by solving puzzles and destroying the magical pillars blocking the water.
“An interesting twist on your typical puzzle game which leads to a fun experience.”
3.5/5 – Geeky Hobbies
“They say video games can’t teach you anything. They say it’s not an art form and it can’t offer you a single drop of culture. Whoever said that really needs to give Mystic Pillars a shot. Not only did I feel smart tackling its math-based puzzles like a smug scholar, but also made me want to dive into Indian culture.”
7/10 – waytoomanygames
“Mystic Pillars is a great puzzle game that not only looks pretty but the art design and lore of the game is pretty unique. The gameplay is solid as well because the puzzles will keep you busy for a good time.”
Preview – Games Hedge
* Official Selection: Indie Megabooth GDC Showcase 2020
* Official Showcase as part of Unite India 2018 event
– A game based in the southern part of Ancient India
– 100 simple and unique logical puzzles
– Interesting story that reveals itself as you play
– Hand drawn colourful 2D artwork
– Animated cutscenes
– Supported in 20+ languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Portuguese EU, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese BR, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Arabic, Catalan, Hebrew
– Voice over in English and Kannada (the local language in Bangalore, India)
Over the course of your journey, you meet other characters and slowly uncover what exactly happened that led to the downfall of Zampi. The animated cutscenes in the game add to the storyline and keep you wanting for more. Puzzles become more interesting and challenging to solve with different configurations as you proceed further in the game.
Holy Cow Productions is a small team of passionate game developers based out of Bangalore, India. We are focused on creating quality games for PCs, consoles and mobile / tablet devices.
Our social media links:
Mystic Pillars: https://holycowprod.com/portfolio/mystic-pillars/
Game start with the defaut language of the phone
Improvements of French localisation
Localisation of the button in French language
Improvements of game texts in tutorial
The Mystic Pillars: A Puzzle Game is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.