MyTransport.SG for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the MyTransport.SG on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download MyTransport.SG for PC & Mac?
In order to download the MyTransport.SG on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the MyTransport.SG on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the MyTransport.SG on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of MyTransport.SG
|Developer||Land Transport Authority|
|Update||September 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About MyTransport.SG, Guide, and Its Features
The new MyTransport.SG mobile app now offers you with more useful travelling information and new features to help you get around Singapore.
New features of MyTransport.SG:
• Personalisation – Quick access to your frequently used bus service and traffic information.
• My Notifications – Manage push notifications to receive MRT or Road alerts that interest you.
• Near You – View information on nearby bus services, MRT stations or traffic information in the vicinity.
• Multi-modal Journey Planner – Start planning your journey with different transport options based on your travel needs.
This application is a service of Singapore Government.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.
New Flash Flood category for Traffic News function
New Legend indicator for Traffic News function
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
The MyTransport.SG is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.