NetKeeper for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the NetKeeper on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download NetKeeper for PC & Mac?
In order to download the NetKeeper on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the NetKeeper on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the NetKeeper on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of NetKeeper
|Update||October 7, 2021|
|Version||1.3.3_ 2021_ 10_ 7_ 20_ 28|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs About NetKeeper, Guide, and Its Features
This app is used to capture http and https packets via VPN service, it can DECODE and SAVE the captured data automatically and easily. It’s super useful for Android developers while debugging, and it can also be helpful for general users to save your browsing history including pictures.
1. Capture http and https packets IN NO TIME, then save these information automatically.
2. No need to root.
3. Decode GZIP, CHUNK and even IMAGES!
4. Open source.
5. Decode https packets using man-in-the-middle technique.
6.The floating window feature allows you to view the results of the capture and use the app at the same time.
9.search capture result
11.parse udp data
Because of the system limit from Android 6.0,some app may not use the internet. Here are some advices:
1.Specify the apps or hosts your want to capture.
2.If you want to debug your app ,modify manifest file according to https://developer.android.com/training/articles/security-config.html.
HAVE A TRY! You won’t be disappointed!
The NetKeeper is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.