Network Monitor Mini Pro for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Network Monitor Mini Pro on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Network Monitor Mini Pro for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Network Monitor Mini Pro on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Network Monitor Mini Pro on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Network Monitor Mini Pro on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Network Monitor Mini Pro
|App Name||Network Monitor Mini Pro|
|Update||November 18, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs About Network Monitor Mini Pro, Guide, and Its Features
We like live statistics. Android does not show network connection statistics on screen. You do not know the current internet bandwidth used for upload and download.
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone’s screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Hide Readings (No Traffic)
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver – 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (traffic by each app)
★ Beta Test: Interface Breakdown Mode (traffic by each network interface)
★ Normalize VPN / local proxy / ad blocking loopback traffic
(Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hide for specific apps and it is ad-free)
Free trial available at:
★ Permissions ★
* Location: Android 8+: access WIFI SSID will require user to give a location permission. Otherwise it will give a value.
* Disk: Import and export the configuration files (Menu > Export / Import)
* Apps running in Background (App usage access – for android 6+):
a) system overlay compatibility: system didn’t allow overlay on top of system overlays (e.g. system permission dialog), there will be “screen overlay detected” warning. If you give this access, monitor automatically turn off itself and prevent such situation.
b)exclusion list function: it also require this permission, so that it know what is running in the background, and then hide the montior automatically for certain apps. The list is defined by users in Auto-hide section.
* Fix android 12 “touch through” bug
* Minor bug fix
* Migrate to new storage model
* Minor bug fix
* Android 8+: 24h traffic chart (notification)
* Android P+: Show on statusbar with notch
* UI update, bug fix
The Network Monitor Mini Pro is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.