Network Scanner for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Network Scanner on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Network Scanner for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Network Scanner on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Network Scanner on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Network Scanner on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Network Scanner
|App Name||Network Scanner|
|Update||August 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Network Scanner, Guide, and Its Features
App will find all hosts in your home network or in selected IP range. It can be used not only to know who are using your WiFi and learn more about every device, but also for professional tasks: dynamically port scanning and ability to filter hosts by opened ports allows to find a server of needed service in selected network. IP scanner supports 4 modes for scan – arp read, icmp ping, udp ping, dns request. Also you can select used dns server manually to scan your private networks. This is only little part of abilities of this network scanner.
App contains common network tools those help to make diagnostics:
• Port scanner
• IP calculator
• Wake On Lan
• Network information screen
-UI has been updated
-New icons for devices
The Network Scanner is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.