Network Scanner for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Network Scanner on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Network Scanner for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Network Scanner on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Network Scanner on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Network Scanner on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Network Scanner
|App Name||Network Scanner|
|Update||August 15, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Network Scanner, Guide, and Its Features
Network scanner help you find out which devices are connected to your WiFi.
(Who is on my WiFi)
What is the use for scan IP allocation and port ?
● Are there suspicious vulnerabilities or security issues within the network.
● Assist in understanding the use of your network (Who is on my WiFi).
● Generate report for result.
● Auto save the result of scan.
● Backup/Restore result to your own web storage.
● Tools for Wake on LAN ( WoL ), PING, Traceroute.
● Your personal handy WiFi network tool.
🎉 Russian translation. (thanks #redevilworks👏)
⭐ Performance Improved.
⭐ NIC vendor database update.
The Network Scanner is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.