Network Utilities for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Network Utilities on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Network Utilities for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Network Utilities on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Network Utilities on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Network Utilities on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Network Utilities
|App Name||Network Utilities|
|Update||August 10, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Network Utilities, Guide, and Its Features
Application contains a set of tools those needed to diagnostics computer networks. The following tools are currently available:
• Network information will show external ip and detailed info about internet connection. It contains also wifi analyzer and traffic statistics tool
• IP discover will find all devices in WiFi network
• IP range scanner (search hosts by ip range, allows filter hosts by opened ports)
• UPnP scan & control (find upnp devices in your network, allows to call methods from available services)
• Telnet and ssh client (may be used as terminal emulator that supports most ESC commands, SGR and utf8 encoding)
• Port scanner (tcp, udp)
• IP calculator
• DNS records
• Wake On Lan
Features those available for Android 9 and lower:
• Connections screen
• Monitoring screen shows traffic usage in real time
Features those available for root mode:
• Packet sniffer allows get dumps for selected network interface, explore them with built-in hex viewer and also save and open pcap files
• Packet crafter allows configure and send arbitrary ethernet packet (supports ethernet, arp, ip, udp, tcp, icmp headers)
Those tools can be effective used in WiFi networks. App allows to launch multiple tools in different tabs at the one moment, and switch between them during working.
The list of available tools is constantly expanding, old utilities acquire new features. Developers take into account customers feedback to make this app even more handly and functional.
-UI has been updated
The Network Utilities is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.