NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver for PC & Mac?
In order to download the NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver
|App Name||NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver|
|Update||August 21, 2019|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs About NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver, Guide, and Its Features
NoRoot Firewall is advanced ways to block access to the internet – no root required.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
* reduce your data usage
* save your battery
* increase your privacy
* Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
* Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
* Block background app activity
* Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
* Block Adult Websites
• No calling home
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• New application notifications; configure InternetGuard directly from the notification
• Get full data usage visibility
• Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
• Automatic launch of device startup
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• Better VoIP support
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall , NetGuard 2019
The NoRoot Firewall – Android Firewall, Data Saver is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.