Odyssey Music Player for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Odyssey Music Player on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Odyssey Music Player for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Odyssey Music Player on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Odyssey Music Player on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Odyssey Music Player on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Odyssey Music Player
|App Name||Odyssey Music Player|
|Update||August 23, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About Odyssey Music Player, Guide, and Its Features
The main focus of this project is to create an music player that is optimized for speed (even with large music libraries).
* For support for this application please open an issue at our GitHub repository ( https://github.com/gateship-one/odyssey ) or use the given email address *
It’s main features are a fast music library (artist, album, file browser).
* Responsive UI
* Album/Artists/Tracks library
* File browser
* Basic playlist management
* Bookmark support
* Homescreen widget
* Basic search functionality
* Colorful Material based themes
* Lockscreen control
* Simple Last.fm scrobbler support ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adam.aslfms )
* Artwork downloading for artist/album images (Fanart.tv, Last.fm & MusicBrainz)
This music player aims to be very fast and responsive even for large libraries (> 20.000 songs). To accomplish this we try to follow the Material design guidelines as close as possible with multiple colorful themes.
This music player works best with accurately taged music libraries. We recommend tagging using MusicBrainz Picard.
Cover images shown on screenshots used with permission from Carbon Based Lifeforms ( http://carbonbasedlifeforms.net )
This software is free software, licensed under the GPLv3 or later license. The source code is available on GitHub ( https://github.com/gateship-one/odyssey )
* Update polish and french translation
* Update material components library
* Fix wrong album grouping for devices running Android 11
* This fix required a database wipe (including the loss of playlists created with odyssey), sorry for the inconvenience
* If you detect any issues compared to the prior version please let us know via GitHub or by Email
The Odyssey Music Player is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.